From: donkeyking on
I download EMDK 2.1 version. I can use it in .net 2.0 environment in
VS2008. But it can't work in .net 3.5 environment. The barcode control
can't show in the toolbox.

Can you enlight me to how to use EMDK in .net 3.5 environment?

Thanks

Tim
From: Paul G. Tobey [eMVP] paultobey _at_ earthlink _dot_ on
Support for EMDK is, of course, Symbol's responsibility...

One more annoying comment: "can't work" is completely useless as a problem
description.

There is a version 2.3 of the EMDK. The readme file shows .NET CF 3.5
support. Why are you using an old version?

Paul T.

From: Simon Hart [MVP] on
We are using v2.1 of the EMDK within a .NET CF 3.5 project and it works just
fine. I've just rebuild my box so I don't have a workspace setup locally so I
can't check if the assemblies are v2.0 or 3.5. But it works for me.

However we're not using those UI libraries, we're using the Symbol.Barcode
assembly as we have a barcode provider.

You need to tell us what *isn't* working specifically, i.e. are you getting
an error, if so what is the error.
--
Simon Hart
Visual Developer - Device Application Development MVP