From: Lynda on
How can I convert a snap file to .bmp or .jpeg for editing without purchasing
expensive software that won't be used again?
From: Daniel Pineault on
I don't know about conveting to bmp (I wouldn't recommend) or jpg, but I
normally convert them to pdf since everyone has acrobat reader (or another
pdf reader). To do so you can use Lebans Report2PDF for free.

http://www.lebans.com/reporttopdf.htm
--
Hope this helps,

Daniel Pineault