From: John on
I was wondering if someone could help. I was attempting to remove the
"record:" count at the bottom of a subform. Just couldn't find out how to do
it if it is even possible. Thanks in advance...John
From: Dirk Goldgar on
"John" <John(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I was wondering if someone could help. I was attempting to remove the
> "record:" count at the bottom of a subform. Just couldn't find out how to
> do
> it if it is even possible. Thanks in advance...John

I'm not sure if I understand correctly, but if it's the navigation
information and buttons you're talking about, then it can be suppressed by
setting the subform's Navigation Buttons property to No. This would be on
the design-view property sheet of the form that is being displayed as a
subform, not on the property sheet of the subform control itself.

--
Dirk Goldgar, MS Access MVP

(please reply to the newsgroup)

From: TazmanianDevil on

John;682286 Wrote:

I was wondering if someone could help. I was attempting to remove the
> "record:" count at the bottom of a subform. Just couldn't find out how
to do
> it if it is even possible. Thanks in advance...John

Open the subform in design view and view form properties. From format
tab set Navigation Buttons to No.

Is this what you wanted?

--
TazmanianDevil
TazmanianDevil's Profile: 1664

http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz

From: Eighte on

"John" <John(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I was wondering if someone could help. I was attempting to remove the
> "record:" count at the bottom of a subform. Just couldn't find out how to
> do
> it if it is even possible. Thanks in advance...John

I did it for us to know our savings. So we have to buck-up and do aright.
Agree? You help me so the billings with the actual figures.
I love you Takuya.

Sir will receive more instead of transferings.

From: Eighte on
Dear All, don`t you think, somebody cares?

I`m sure there is a way to stabalise the RM$ situations.