From: Eighte on

"Eighte" <Monei(a)Microsoft.com.my> wrote in message

> "John" <John(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> I was wondering if someone could help. I was attempting to remove the
>> "record:" count at the bottom of a subform. Just couldn't find out how to
>> do
>> it if it is even possible. Thanks in advance...John
>

> I did it for us to know our savings. So we have to buck-up and do aright.
> Agree? You help me so the billings with the actual figures.
> I love you Takuya.
>
> Sir will receive more instead of transferings.

heheheheh..ok..I change it.Same birthday...The kitten is so cute!

From: Larry Linson on
We don't know what you are talking about. You are in a newsgroup dedicated
to technical discussion of, and questions and answers about, Microsoft
Access database software. Your posts bear no relation to the posts to which
they appear to be a response nor to the topic of the newsgroup. I think you
have accidentally ended up in the wrong venue for whatever it is you are
discussing.

Larry Linson
Microsoft Office Access MVP

From: John on
Yes !!! Setting the navigation button to no did exactly what I wanted. Thanks
to all who responded ( except Eighte - useless info !!!!)

John

From: John on
Yes it was. Thanks Devil !!!!