From: The_Amply on
Hi,

We have the Diagnostic logging msexchangeis and audit( for send as) enable
in our environment .. but sometime when we try to find a user (that as send
as right on a mailbox ) we can`t find a trace in the event viewer on the
server where the mailbox reside (or other server in the cluster) .

But we do find alot of event id 1032 but we see instead of a username we see
Microsoft Private MDB.

I try created dummy mailboxes and every test a did i was always able to find
something in the event viewer ..

And for other mailboxes , i can see the information too ...

What configuration/situation could log Microsoft Private MDB instead of
the username ?

P.S. we have blackberry server but the users using those mailboxes don`t
have one ..