From: Sam on
Hi Sir/Miss,

Can anybody tell me how can I input or check out the license code in
exchange server 2003?

Thanks so much.

From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
Exchange doesn't have the same kind of license code entry as Exchange 2007.
There's a key you enter when you install Exchange, but thereafter no
maintenance is required.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..

From: Sembee on

Furthermore you only get a licence key prompt with the retail version.
If you have the volume edition of Exchange 2003 then no key is required.

Simon.

--
Sembee

Simon Butler, Exchange MVP