From: Mr. X. on
Hello.
What is the elegant way to add rows to datagridview that is bounded to
bindingSource object.
(Only manually. I need sample code, please).

Thanks :)

From: Mr. Arnold on
Mr. X. wrote:
> Hello.
> What is the elegant way to add rows to datagridview that is bounded to
> bindingSource object.
> (Only manually. I need sample code, please).
>
> Thanks :)

You would add new items to the object, if the object was a collection of
objects as an example were being bounded and rebind the object.
From: Mr. X. on
I think when I use bounded component - it is too complicated to handle it
manually,
so maybe I should give up, and use unbounded datagridView.

Thanks :)

From: Mr. X. on
Also, I have heard of linq - don't know much about it.
Is linq a good solution ?

From: Cor Ligthert[MVP] on
Add rows to your bindingsourse.

In fact that is all.