Prev: USB TO PARALLEL
Next: BIOS
From: Donsigns on
Been experimenting with VB myself.
A few bugs to sort, such as screen res in win98 & drivers for printer ports
& like.
Down loaded Sun virtualbox, it was a free download that supports USB.
Don

From: Donsigns on
I think the problem is NTFS.
Win98 does not like it.
The OS you are on perhaps XP Or some other would be using NTFS.
I got around this by buying a cartridge (caddy) that allows you to replace
the HD easily, with each HD with it's preferred OS.
Win98 with fat32 & XP, Win7 in NTFS, works well.
Don

"Max" <maxfalsa(a)despammed.com> wrote in message
>I can't boot my new pc with Win 98 cd-rom: do you now why?
>
> I've tried virtual machines too(Virtual PC, VirtualBox and Vmware), but
> there is no way I can boot Win98 on
> this computer... :-(
>
> I remember(some years ago) with the same disc and my old P3 pc I had no
> problem to boot from cd-rom..
> Why does it seem unbootable now?
> I have to blame my mobo for that?(p5k pro)
>
> Help!

Pages: 1
Prev: USB TO PARALLEL
Next: BIOS