From: Krazipug on
I created a page to use as stationery in MS Outlook with a company Logo and
Picture. I saved it as an HTML file. I then saved that file in
C:\ProgramFiles\CommonFiles\MicrosoftShared\Stationery. From my outlook; I
then chose this file as my e-mail stationery. I tried to send that saved file
to my associate via email but the logo and picture do not transfer. Should I
be saving this as something different so I can email it?
From: Ronx on
You should ask this question in a forum or newsgroup that deals with
Outlook. FrontPage deals with websites .

If your stationery were a web page for a web site, I would publish it (and
all associated images) to a server and send a link to your colleague, or you
could zip the page and images and send the zip file as an attachment.

--
Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)