From: Tdragonman on
Outlook all of the sudden, is recieving thousands of old emails that I have
already read. It does this now whenever I open the program and will only get
old emails, never quite making it to the newest ones, of course, the ones
that I need!
From: DL on
Pop account?
Did you select the option to keep a copy on the server? and is that needed?
If so, and pop account, log on to web mail, create a new folder, move all
your old msgs to the new folder