From: Alan on
Hello,

When we send a message to a large distribution list, the list is
expanded and the message in the Sent Items folder displays all the
individual members of the list as recipients.

How can you tell which distribution list was used to send the message?
Is there a way to prevent recipient expansion?

We're using Outlook 2007 with an Exchange-server mailbox.

Thanks,

- Alan.

From: Russ Valentine on
You can't.