From: KeyWestDonald on
Some emails from sites like Netflix or Yahoo Groups sent to my gmail account
and received in my Outlook 2007 have unreadable fonts in parts of the
message. Usually bold, condensed wierd font. Regular email from friends etc
are okay. Setting for outgoing mail are for Rich text, most other setting set
as default. Outlook 2007 is my editor, not Word. Could that be the problem?
Any help greatly appreciated. Donald.
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Your outgoing mail settings don't matter - but you should not be using rich
text since only outlook can read it.

Are you scanning mail with a virus scanner? This could be affecting the CSS
that formats the incoming messages.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

How many email accounts are in your main Outlook profile?