From: polybear on
Sir.

USBDI internal function "IOCTL_INTERNAL_USB_CYCLE_PORT" can not use in
WIN2000 ME AND 98.
Is there any other function can be called in my client USB driver to reset
my device?

Thank you.

poly

From: Leo Havm�ller on
> USBDI internal function "IOCTL_INTERNAL_USB_CYCLE_PORT" can not use in
> WIN2000 ME AND 98.

Yes you can.

Leo Havmýller.

From: polybear on
but low level driver reponse that
error code :"c000000d" invalid parameter

??

I use "IoBuildDeviceIoControlRequest to build my irp
,Should i locate urb and irp by myself ?

"Leo Havmýller" <rtxleh(a)nospam.nospam> ýýýgýýlýýsýD
:efp5sMbGFHA.936(a)TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...

From: Leo Havm�ller on
> I use "IoBuildDeviceIoControlRequest to build my irp

Show your code.

Leo Havmýller.

From: polybear on
NTSTATUS ntStatus, status = STATUS_SUCCESS;
PIRP irp;
KEVENT event;
IO_STATUS_BLOCK ioStatus;
PIO_STACK_LOCATION nextStack;
PDEVICE_EXTENSION deviceExtension;

BULKUSB_KdPrint( DBGLVL_DEFAULT,("enter BulkUsb_CyclePort\n"));

deviceExtension = DeviceObject->DeviceExtension;

KeInitializeEvent(&event, NotificationEvent, FALSE);

irp = IoBuildDeviceIoControlRequest(
IOCTL_INTERNAL_USB_CYCLE_PORT,
deviceExtension->TopOfStackDeviceObject,
NULL,
0,
NULL,
0,
TRUE, // internal ( use IRP_MJ_INTERNAL_DEVICE_CONTROL )
&event,
&ioStatus);

nextStack = IoGetNextIrpStackLocation(irp);
nextStack->MajorFunction = IRP_MJ_INTERNAL_DEVICE_CONTROL;

ntStatus = IoCallDriver(deviceExtension->TopOfStackDeviceObject,
irp);

please help me...

"Leo Havmýller" <rtxleh(a)nospam.nospam> ýýýgýýlýýsýD
:OhwD2SjGFHA.544(a)TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...