From: Kpundt on
I would like to insert a blank pulldown menu to my toolbar and add all of my
signatures in it. That way I have easy access to which signature I want to
use by just pulling down a menu from the toolbar.

Kathryn
From: Duncan McC on
In article <0167D96C-837D-4179-86F3-D1B1B00F92E5(a)microsoft.com>,
Kpundt(a)discussions.microsoft.com says...

> I would like to insert a blank pulldown menu to my toolbar and add all of my
> signatures in it. That way I have easy access to which signature I want to
> use by just pulling down a menu from the toolbar.

It's there: Insert, Signature (Outlook 2007).

--
Duncan.
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Kpundt" <Kpundt(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I would like to insert a blank pulldown menu to my toolbar and add all of my
> signatures in it. That way I have easy access to which signature I want to
> use by just pulling down a menu from the toolbar.

Already available in Outlook. Click Help and enter Signatures in the search.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]