From: Grandpa Doug Grandpa on
My PowerPont slides (in the preview bar to the left of the screen) used to
have a star on them so I would know that an upcoming slide was animated. The
star has disappeared. How do I add it back?
From: Glenna Shaw on
That was PowerPoint 2003. It displayed if you had a slide transition
applied. They're gone in 2007. If your transitions are set to advance
automatically, then you can see the timing in seconds on the slide sorter
view.