From: Doogie on
I trying to show both positive and negative numbers in a lsit. The negative
numbers are in brackets however this puts the numbers out of alignment with
each other. Is there away to ensure the numbers are aligned and the closing
bracket sitting outside the line of numbers.

Thanks
From: Luke M on
Custom format is:

The extra spaces will help align the numbers.

--
Best Regards,

Luke M