From: njoseph on
When I delete a row in excel 2007 the data that is with with the rows below
does not move with it. the actual text and color formatting will move, but
the items drawn it such as text boxes and stars do not move with the row.
Worked fine in 2003, but will not in 2007. Any suggestions?
From: Don Guillett on
Properties>move and size

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

From: njoseph on
thank you. I am not sure where to find properties?

From: Gord Dibben on
Right-click on one of your objects and Format object>Properties tab.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 1 Jun 2010 13:51:02 -0700, njoseph