From: jltmbrwolf on
I changed the names of my color coded labels once before, but now cannot
remember where I went to do it.
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"jltmbrwolf" <jltmbrwolf(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I changed the names of my color coded labels once before, but now cannot
> remember where I went to do it.

Click Categorize, then All Categories. Select the category whose name you
wish to change. Click Rename.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Diane Poremsky on

jltmbrwolf wrote:
> I changed the names of my color coded labels once before, but now
> cannot
> remember where I went to do it.

Labels or color categories? The method is similar, you just need to
find the right button. This is the one for labels - [image:
http://slipstick.me/jing/lable.png] Color categories (outlook 2007/2010)
button is similar.

Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
'Outlook Tips' (http://www.outlook-tips.net/) | 'Outlook & Exchange
Solutions Center' (http://www.slipstick.com/)

'Outlook Tips by email'
(mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request(a)lists.outlooktips.net)
'EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange'
(mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST(a)PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM)

View this thread: http://www.outlookforums.com/showthread.php?t=46350

http://www.outlookforums.com