From: frj5000 on
In Excel 2007, I want to change the default format for comments, so that the
date the comment was added is included in the comment as well as the name of
the user who added the comment.
From: Bob Phillips on
Don't think that you can, the username is all you get, the rest you add
yourself.

--

HTH

Bob

From: Gord Dibben on
You cannot change the default.

You can run a macro to insert a Comment with date and time.

See Debra Dalgleish's site for code.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlcomments03.html#DateTime

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 15:57:01 -0700, frj5000