From: Barc on
This is just what FoFo had (although he mistakenly put "Arrange By" in the
string of commands; it doesn't belong there). What I, and, I think, most of
the folks having problems here are after is a way to increase the size of the
font INSIDE THE MESSAGE ITSELF. I know that a couple of MVPs have said that
the user sets this, but I think that there should be an option to set the
text within messages either at a recipient-defined optimal or at a minimum
size.