From: bhanley on
Can I change the size of the initial window that outlook opens up into? I do
not like it when it takes up the whole screen.
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"bhanley" <bhanley(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Can I change the size of the initial window that outlook opens up into? I
> do
> not like it when it takes up the whole screen.

Make sure the shortcut you're using to start Outlook isn't specifying that
Outlook should open maximized. If it's not, then size it the size you want by
dragging the borders. Outlook will remember its windows size for the next
time.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]