From: ecap on
I have a similar issue but I am just trying to reference cells and not sum.
I have a row with several sets of data in in it that I want to consolidate
into a more vertical structure for analysis.

for example Row 1, columns A:AX, the first two columns stay the same and
then in sets of 6 columns I want to bring the data down for a new total of 8
rows:

A-B will remain the same for the following 8 rows
1. C1:H1
2. I1:N1
3. O1:T1
4: U1:Z1
5: AA1:AF1
6: AG1:AL1
7. AM1:AR1
8. AS1:AX1

I need to reapeat this this for rows 2-68 and likely more. While the time I
have spent trying to figure this out I could have copied and posted the whole
set. I am trying to find a fast, unbiased way to reduce human error.

Thanks in advance!