From: aganoe on
In column A, I have values equal to either YES, NO or NA. In column B, I
have values equal to either YES, NO or NA. I want to count the # of cells in
column B that equal to their counterpart in column A. For example: A
1 yes yes
2 no no
3 na na
4 yes no
5 Total I want should be 3 as B1=A1 count, B2=A2
count, B3 = A3, B4 ≠ A4

Thanks in advance!

From: aganoe on
sorry my date is not visually clean...I'll try this:
A B
1 YES YES
2 NO NO
3 NA NA