From: V. Pham V. on
I'm trying to create a drop box within a cell in Excel so that when the user
click on the drop box, it shows a calendar and that the calendar will default
to today's date.
From: Jim Thomlinson on
You can try the Microsoft Date and Time Picker control.

Add the Control Toolbox menu to your toolbars. Select the last button that
looks like a hammer and wrench. Select the Microsoft Date and Time Picker
Control. Add that to your sheet.

--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"V. Pham" wrote:

> I'm trying to create a drop box within a cell in Excel so that when the user
> click on the drop box, it shows a calendar and that the calendar will default
> to today's date.

Pages: 1
Prev: Div / 0
Next: Variable Length Columns