From: Leo's Mom Leo's on
I am creating a t-shirt using a graphic with text.

From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
I would start with checking that your printer won't print a mirror image.
Many can.
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials

From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <7E06A8EB-0394-485A-A66C-9C9B22DC7CCC(a)microsoft.com>, Leo's
Mom wrote:
> I am creating a t-shirt using a graphic with text.

Usually when you choose transfer material as the media in your printer
driver, the printer automatically mirrors the printout for you.

Run a test on plain paper (but tell the printer it's t-shirt transfer
material).

Otherwise, depending on the type of graphic and your PPT version, you
can also grab the selection handle on the right side of the graphic and
drag it to the left past the left side of the graphic.

Use guide lines to make sure you don't distort the graphic.

==============================
PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/

PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint
http://www.pptools.com/

From: jpforestier on
To mirror a text
Write your text and right click on it/save as image
Insert this image and grab the selection handle on the right side of the
graphic and drag it to the left past the left side of the graphic. Take
care not to distort the miroor text

"Leo's Mom" <Leo's Mom(a)discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de
news: 7E06A8EB-0394-485A-A66C-9C9B22DC7CCC(a)microsoft.com...

From: Mel on
On Dec 20, 7:38 am, Leo's Mom <Leo's M...(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> I am creating a t-shirt using a graphic with text.

Another way: Select the graphic/text and group it. Copy it and paste
special as an image (like png). Use the Flip Horizontal button for the
mirroring (that way you don't have worry about distortion).

-Melina