From: drumz on
Running Office 2007 Professional.
I think that's what you would call it. I am looking for work and have a Word
file that I use as a cover letter. Right now I have to open Word and copy and
paste into the email. So what I would like is to open in Outlook an email to
send that already has that Word doc in it and then I would just do a little
editing and send it off. It would be really cool if I could create an icon
for it and put it in the toolbar.
I hope I have been clear with my needs and thanks for your time if you have
a solution.
From: drumz on
They tell you how here:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA102450041033.aspx?pid=CH100740861033