From: grants51 on
I set up an auto reply when I went on holidays. I don't know how I did it,
but I just typed in the message reply and it worked. When I came to delete
the rule, it was not there.
I did not use a template, but somehow I managed to find something that let
me do it. I have tried to replicate the rule, but I still can't.
It is a POP account, but other than that I am not very computor savvy so if
anyone replies, please make it simple!
From: Gordon on

"grants51" <grants51(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I set up an auto reply when I went on holidays. I don't know how I did it,
> but I just typed in the message reply and it worked. When I came to delete
> the rule, it was not there.
> I did not use a template, but somehow I managed to find something that let
> me do it. I have tried to replicate the rule, but I still can't.
> It is a POP account, but other than that I am not very computor savvy so
> if
> anyone replies, please make it simple!

If it's a POP account then you very probably did it on your Mail provider's
Webmail page....