From: Lewis B Bringman Lewis B on
I run the NO ADWARE progeram and get a message that there is a severe virus
Mate Watcher located in C:/workssetup location. How can I delete this virus
From: Tom Willett on
You need to ask in the appropriate security/virus newsgroup. This group is
for Outlook.

"Lewis B Bringman" <Lewis B Bringman(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:940802D5-32D6-4CA2-BA46-08B929E7CBB0(a)microsoft.com...