From: heyjude on
The large gray words Page 1 are printed across my Excel spreadsheet. I would
like to know how to remove them Thank You
From: Luke M on
Go to View, Normal.

--
Best Regards,

Luke M

From: Paul C on
This is happening because the Page Break Preview view option is activated

In the menu bar goto View and select the Normal option
--
If this helps, please remember to click yes.

"heyjude" wrote:

> The large gray words Page 1 are printed across my Excel spreadsheet. I would
> like to know how to remove them Thank You

Pages: 1
Prev: speak cells
Next: Variable Range of Values