From: Dave on
One of the grandkids was on my computer. Now all of my Office 2007 Excel
cells "speak" when entering date and hitting enter. How can I turn this off?
--
Davey O.
From: Luke M on
Two possibilities:

A) Check the "Text to Speech" setting (check the help file to find out where
this is), make sure it is turned off.

B) If your grandkids were really clever, they may have changed the coding.
Open the VBE (Alt+F11), and in the Project Explorer window, see if you can
find your Personal.xls workbook. There may be a line of code somewhere (you
can do a Ctrl+F search to look) that reads:

Activecell.Speak

--
Best Regards,

Luke M