From: Sue Mosher [MVP] on
1) Not, it is not possible to include parameters in hyperlinks like that.

2) Maybe, but that depends on the Outlook version and what control you have
over the security settings. See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup.htm
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

From: Peter J. Dickason, MCSE on

"Sue Mosher [MVP]" <suemvp(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> 1) Not, it is not possible to include parameters in hyperlinks like that.

Ok if not a hyperlink then how can I email a command such as this. Can I
attach it somehow?

Thanks
Pete

From: Peter J. Dickason, MCSE on
Anybody?

From: Peter J. Dickason, MCSE on
Is there anybody actually supporing this newgroup?

From: Peter J. Dickason, MCSE on
Thanks Bob. I've tried bat and cmd files and I've also tried a lnk and
Outlook strips them all. I have no control over our Exchange system, only
the Citrix farm so I cannot make any modifications to allow this. There's
got to be some way to send a link to a file that includes a parameter.

Thanks again.

Pete