From: Momby on
I am working on some worksheets to keep track of activities of people in my
group. They complete activities at a different rate of speed, and I want to
show what has been accomplished so far.
Thank you,
From: Fred Smith on
You'll need to provide a layout of your data, and indicate why you can't
just type the data in.

Regards,
Fred