From: BobbyR on
I have a table with a bunch of values. I need to find a value from the
chart. the values are numbers based on different areas of steel. The values
are the list by column one having one times the area to column 18 having 18
times the area. The problem comes because if the areas are listed for the
first column:
0.11
0.20
0.31
0.44
0.60
0.79
1.00
1.27
1.56
2.25
4.00

Then multiply out and you will see. I want the value that is just larger
then the value I get from an equation from the table. So when you see the
rows, you will notice that just because the answer is in a higher coulmn
doesn't always fix what I am looking for. Could someone help?
From: Dennis Tucker on
I would help you if I understood the problem better.

You lost me at "...The problem comes because if ..."

Can you send me a copy of the workbook and explain the issue a little
better?

I'm willing to help.

Dennis