From: frankq on
I am trying to send from Outlook 2000. My information is correct and set up
as it should be, but when I try to send I get this error. I tried the
suggestion in help about using Telnet 25. When I did that I got an error
message saying "Connecting to 25...could not open connection to the host, on
port 23. Connect failed." Outlook is set to use port 25. Thanks for any help
you can give
From: K. Orland on
That is usually an SMTP (outgoing) server error. Are you completely sure that
you have set up your ISP's SMTP server information in Outlook correctly?

--
Kathleen Orland
http://www.howto-outlook.com/