From: Ant on
Thanks Paul. That reminds me...

I forgot to mention what I saw in multi-boot menus. It said "previous
Windows" or "Windows 7". A funny thing is that even with specific
Windows restored from Ghost image backups, I still see "Windows 7"
mentioned even if Vista was restored. I cannot remember which is which
since I am not at the PC, but I think booting up a Windows resulted
either ANOTHER multi-boot or blank screen (nothing happens, not even a
blinkin cursor). I am sure I broke the bootup process badly. :(

On 7/31/2010 11:05 PM PT, Paul typed:

--
"Busy as ants hurrying orcs were digging, digging lines of deep trenches
in a huge ring, just out of bowshot from the walls;" --The Return of the