From: Jacobs33Ladder on
I am trying to get the date to show up as a Julian date, yyddd. In my form
and report I need to have both regular ddmmyyyy and yyddd fields. they are
the same day so if there is an expression that I can use to convert the first
date into the julian that would work as well.

Thanks
From: Maarkr on
next time try a simple search for it on this site...
this was given by Karl Dewey
Format(Date(), "yy") & Format(DatePart("y", Date()), "000")

From: MikeR on
Jacobs33Ladder wrote:
> I am trying to get the date to show up as a Julian date, yyddd. In my form
> and report I need to have both regular ddmmyyyy and yyddd fields. they are
> the same day so if there is an expression that I can use to convert the first
> date into the julian that would work as well.
>
> Thanks

Being pedantic, but that is not a Julian date. I know a lot of IS people call it
that. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_day
Mike