From: Rubem on
Hi,

I have a query with the following fields: Date, Part Number, description,
etc...
I am trying to create a query with 2 criteria but independent. In another
words. I want a criteria to give just the data in a data range or just a
list of the part number I want. I would like to have only one query with
this two criteria.

Any suggestion.

Thank you.

Rubem
From: Tom van Stiphout on
On Tue, 4 May 2010 20:10:05 -0700, Rubem
<Rubem(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

"Date" is a reserved word so should not be used as a field name. Let's
change it to PartDate or whatever makes sense.
Create a query in design view, and put the fields on the grid. In the
first criteria row put your date range criteria, and in the next row
down put your partnumber criteria. This creates the "Or" condition you
want.

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP

From: Rubem on