From: Todd C on
I created a database with a FE and BE. The FE is totally locked out to
prevent changes. The bypass key is disabled by code which can only be enabled
via the logon on form. The logon form is the first form to open, however
there is a version form that checks the db's current version. So from
startup, the db is trying to take data from the BE.

The directories I placed the BE into, has been substatially changed. I need
to access the FE linked table manager, but without the FE's bypass key
enabled, I cannot get in to do it.

Is there any way to get to the Linked Table Manager in the FE either via
remotely, or by enabling the FE's bypass key remotely. Any help would be
great.
--
Todd
From: NevilleT on
Hi Todd
Not sure if this will work, but could you create a new database and import
all the FE forms reports etc.

From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
Open another database and creat a module. Put this code in it:

Function fReverseBypass()

Dim db As DAO.Database
Dim prop As DAO.Property

Set db = "C:\ Folder\PathToLockedDM.mdb"

db.Properties("AllowByPassKey") = True

End Function

Run it from the Immediate window. You should be able to get in.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com