From: Debranga on
When I open a certain PowerPoint 2007 presentation, I receive a security
warning in the message bar that states, "References to external pictures have
been blocked" and an Options button allows me to either enable or disable
this content.

I want to idenfity the "external pictures" in this presentation. How can I
do that?
From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <412A54D6-BAAA-4C97-931B-8C3B0A55C1F6(a)microsoft.com>, Debranga wrote:
> When I open a certain PowerPoint 2007 presentation, I receive a security
> warning in the message bar that states, "References to external pictures have
> been blocked" and an Options button allows me to either enable or disable
> this content.
>
> I want to idenfity the "external pictures" in this presentation. How can I
> do that?

Try clicking the Disable button then have a look at the presentation to see what
goes missing.

My FixLinks add-in demo (free) includes a link reporting tool that'll show you
what shapes (ie pictures) are linked and what slide they're on.

http://www.pptools.com/fixlinks/

PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/

PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint