From: Garryb on
Hi
I,m attempting to insert a specific number into a gantt bar or edit default
text in the format box. Any body help?
From: JulieS on
Hi GarryB,

I'm not sure I understand completely what you are trying to do.
I'm guessing edit the information which shows next to the bars on
the Gantt chart?

Insert a custom field into the table through Insert > Column and
pick on of the text columns. Enter the value you want to show.
Then Format > Bar Styles. Select the bar type and on the Text
tab, select the custom field.

I hope this helps. Let us know how you get along.

Julie
Project MVP

Visit http://project.mvps.org/ for the FAQs and additional
information about Microsoft Project

From: G�rard Ducouret on
Hi Garry,
First, enter your number in a custom field such as Number1 : Insert /
Column... / number1
Then:
Format / Bar styles...
In the upper part, select the bar symbol you want
click the Text tab
Click "Inside" : in the drop down list, select "Number1"
Hope this helps,

G�rard Ducouret

"Garryb" <Garryb(a)discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de news:
61A0CA71-0704-4041-ABF8-D6D2D8616D94(a)microsoft.com...