Prev: Office Icons.
Next: text box
From: bob on
How do I install Office on other home PCs (came w. 3 licenses?)
From: Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] on
Insert CD/DVD and install.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, bob asked:

From: Gordon on

"bob" <bob(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I install Office on other home PCs (came w. 3 licenses?)

I presume you are asking this question because you downloaded rather than
bought a DVD?
If so, copy the file(s) you downloaded to external media (DVD or Flash drive
etc), copy to the other machines and install that way.

Pages: 1
Prev: Office Icons.
Next: text box