From: PeoriaJean on
I know how to arrange windows to look at multiple workbooks. But I want to
have two worksheets displayed at the same time from the same workbook. Is
there a way to do that?
From: Luke M on
Window - New Window
this will create a second view of active workbook. Then you can do Window -
Arrange, active workbook only.

--
Best Regards,

Luke M

From: מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן on
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HP012170431033.aspx
http://blogs.tech-recipes.com/shamanstears/2006/09/21/viewing-excel-worksheets-side-by-side/
Micky

"PeoriaJean" wrote:

> I know how to arrange windows to look at multiple workbooks. But I want to
> have two worksheets displayed at the same time from the same workbook. Is
> there a way to do that?

Pages: 1
Prev: Macro to affect all sheets
Next: Find Function