From: REMB on
I want to select all sheets in a workbook, insert a column, and put a formula
in that column. It works fine when doing it manually, but if I try to have a
macro do this, it only affects one sheet. Is there any way to do this?
From: מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן on
The general principal is shown in the following code.
Pls note: the code places the formula: =2+2 in cell F1 of every sheet.
I'm sure it will b no problem 4 u yo change it 4 your needs.
-----------------------
Sub All_Sheets()
For Each SH In ActiveWorkbook.Sheets
SH.[F1].Formula = "=2+2"
Next
End Sub
-------------
Micky

From: Don Guillett on

I know that it doesn't make sense but Excel will NOT accept all sheets in a
macro for this. Use the suggested loop. Fast
--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

From: njmikec on

REMB;958360 Wrote:
> I want to select all sheets in a workbook, insert a column, and put a
> formula
> in that column. It works fine when doing it manually, but if I try to
> have a
> macro do this, it only affects one sheet. Is there any way to do this?
Have you tried recording the Macro on Sheet 1 first, then holding down
shift, and hilighting all tabs and running the Macro?

--
njmikec