From: Zeeshan on
Hi,
I have multiple PST files saved as Dec 09, Nov 09 so on and so forth. I want
to open all the files in one go instead of doing the following process a
dozen time for the dozen or so files

run outlook --> file --> open --> open data file --> browse to the location
(multiple clicks) --> click on the archived pst file i want to open

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hope everyone has an excellent weekend *smile*
From: VanguardLH on
Zeeshan wrote:

> I have multiple PST files saved as Dec 09, Nov 09 so on and so forth. I want
> to open all the files in one go instead of doing the following process a
> dozen time for the dozen or so files
>
> run outlook --> file --> open --> open data file --> browse to the location
> (multiple clicks) --> click on the archived pst file i want to open

Once you elect to open those other .pst files in Outlook, they will get
automatically loaded the next time you load Outlook. If you don't want them
automatically loaded next time, you have to right-click on them an Close.