From: Dianne C. Dianne on
Hi!
I can't find a Junk Mail folder to open? All info talks about setting up
filters. I am missing messages and would like to see if they have landed in
Junk(SPAM) Mail.

Please advise and thanks!

Dianne C.
From: VanguardLH on
Dianne C. wrote:

> I can't find a Junk Mail folder to open? All info talks about setting up
> filters. I am missing messages and would like to see if they have
> landed in Junk(SPAM) Mail.

There is no Junk folder created by Outlook 2000. That version has no
inbuilt spam filter. You'll have to create one if you want to use it, and
then specify it as the destination folder in your rules.
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"VanguardLH" <V(a)nguard.LH> wrote in message
> Dianne C. wrote:

> There is no Junk folder created by Outlook 2000. That version has no
> inbuilt spam filter. You'll have to create one if you want to use it, and
> then specify it as the destination folder in your rules.

Well, it does have a built-in spam filter, but it's fairly rudimentary.
There's a text file that gets installed with Outlook 2000 that describes what
strings the filter tracks.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]