From: Robert on
I am making a template for a restaurant menu and have the complete menu
listed on the page. The menu I am creating is on the same page and would
allow me to select only items a customer may want on a "personalized menu".
So, I have set up formulas to insert the items I check off on the complete
menu to be automatically inserted on the personalized(or limited) menu.
There are different fonts and sizes to the text I am inserting. Is there a
way to keep these so that what is inserted is exactly the same font and size
as on the complete menu?
From: Gord Dibben on
Formulas return values only.

Formatting must be done separately.

Conditional Formatting may do the trick for you.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP