From: hscja on
I want to keep folks from entering the same sku into a table (i.e. like data
validation does for other parameters).
From: Ms-Exl-Learner on
Assume that you want to restrict the users from typing the duplicate values
in A Column.

Place the cursor in A1 cell and press Cntrl+Spacebar which will selecte the
A Column. Keep in mind that the active cell should be A1 cell. (Active cell
will have a white background after selection also)

Data >>Validation>>Settings>>Validation Criteria>>Allow>>Custom>> and in
Formula paste this =COUNTIF(A:A,A1)=1

Data>>Validation>>Error Alert>> Title enter this “Value Already Exist”

Data>>Validation>>Error Alert>> Error Message enter this “Column already
consist this Value, So try some other value”

Like this you can restrict the users by typing the duplicate value.

(Ms-Exl-Learner)