From: S.Buckner on
How do I print slides Front to Back w/o taking the paper off the printer and
flipping it over? Where is the setting I can fix to have the printer do it
for me?
From: Jaime on
That is usually a Printer function, check the printer settings (properties).

You can also try to tick/untick the "Collate" setting on the PP print
screen.
--
James
Bart: "According to creationism, there were no cavemen."

From: LVTravel on

"S.Buckner" <S.Buckner(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I print slides Front to Back w/o taking the paper off the printer
> and
> flipping it over? Where is the setting I can fix to have the printer do
> it
> for me?

Do you have a printer that is capable of duplex printing? Without that
capability built in you have to flip paper manually.

If it is a printer with the capability built in it is a printer driver
setting. File, Print (or Orb, Print) and in the Properties of the printer
is the setting for duplexing.

From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <7AE9AA49-5534-48C8-AB78-AB871DD1B9BB(a)microsoft.com>, S.Buckner
wrote:
> How do I print slides Front to Back w/o taking the paper off the printer and
> flipping it over? Where is the setting I can fix to have the printer do it
> for me?

If the printer HAS such a setting, it'll be in the printer's Properties dialog
box. Where to find it from there will depend entirely on the printer. Mention
the brand and model you have and if someone has it and knows the answer,
they'll tell you.

PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/

PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint