From: Steve on
I'm trying to intake a bunch of text and format it for open office but
I can't figure out how this works:
http://search.cpan.org/~jmgdoc/OpenOffice-OODoc-2.124/OODoc/Document.pod#setPageBreak%28paragraph_[,_options]%29

I have my file defined as $oofile, my content defined as $content, and
my style defined as $styles (used the variable names from the
examples)

I can't find out why it wont work
From: Uri Guttman on

S> I'm trying to intake a bunch of text and format it for open office but
S> I can't figure out how this works:
S> http://search.cpan.org/~jmgdoc/OpenOffice-OODoc-2.124/OODoc/Document.pod#setPageBreak%28paragraph_[,_options]%29

S> I have my file defined as $oofile, my content defined as $content, and
S> my style defined as $styles (used the variable names from the
S> examples)

S> I can't find out why it wont work

not that i can directly help but you need to learn how to ask for
help. first off, always show your code (don't just say you copied an
example since we all may not have access to it). then saying it doesn't
work is not useful. what did you expect it to do? what output did you
get? did you print all your data before the call and was it what you
expect it to be? in many cases, dealing with those questions and their
answers will solve your problem before you need to reach out to others
for help.

uri

--
Uri Guttman ------ uri(a)stemsystems.com -------- http://www.sysarch.com --