From: Dre on
I searched for a sample worksheet, could not find it, created my own, and
would like to share with with the community so that someone else can use it
to (and in case I need it in the future, it will be there-or someone will
improve it and it will be even better).
From: Paul on

Here is a link to the Microsoft Office Online Templates page. On the
left-hand side you'll see a 'Community' section, with links to Submit a
Template and other helpful links.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx

;
6